What we need you, as a client to do
If an on-site survey is necessary
– We ask that any client that is in a high-risk category should not be present on site.
– We request that clients wear a facemask during the survey visit.
– We request that no pets are free to roam around the house during the visit.
– We request that only one family member is present during that survey visit.
– We request that clients deep clean the home and their goods and effects in preparation for the move.
– We request that one family member only to be in attendance at the premises during the move and the 2m social distance to be maintained at all times.
– We request that the client wear a facemask/visor during the removal process.
– We request that clients self-pack miscellaneous and non-breakable items wherever possible. We can supply if required the necessary boxes and other materials and will itemize any associated costs.
– We request that no pets are free to roam around the house during the move.
– We request that no other trades people to be in the property(s) during the move process.
– We request that access to W/C and wash facilities should be made available for the move team, and that where possible those facilities would be for the use of the team only.