The cost of your removal matters
Removal service is a complex service – there are many removal services on offer, which a customer may or may not require. This means we need to know as much accurate information about the moving as possible.
Therefore pricing a removal job is a process that is influenced by many factors. The easiest and fastest way to receive a no-obligation, free removal quote is to fill in our form (takes less than a minute) and we will get back to you shortly.
To help you, here are a number of specific important points we need to clarify, before estimating a price on moving your entire household or business:
- Where from and where to a customer is moving?
- How is the access to and from the properties, where the vehicle(s) will be parked?
- Is there free access, is it easy to park, does it require an advance reservation, etc.
- Specification on the type of goods to be moved – would special lifting equipment be needed? Or special skills to assemble and disassemble some of the things to be moved?
- Would you require packing done by our staff and if so how many packing materials would be needed? What type of moving boxes and wrapping materials are required?
Luton / MaxiMover prices
- 2 men
- Price per hour
(min 3 hrs charge)
- Half day rate – up to 4 hours
- 2 men
- 3 men